PRIVACY INFORMATION, DATA COLLECTION AND FURTHER INFORMATION
- When using the Offside Festival website (or any other websites associated with Offside Festival (including the ticketing agent website) and therefore agreeing to the site’s terms and conditions, you are permitting Offside Festival to collect the personal information provided in your ticket purchase.
- Customers have a right under the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 to see and correct any data held by Offside Festival. Additionally, Offside Festival will follow the safeguards specified in the above act to make sure that this information is only disclosed to and used for communication by individuals or companies as specified in these terms and conditions.
- Personal information collected by Offside Festival will be shared with the event promoter / organiser for the event you have purchased. They will communicate with you regarding the event and may provide additional information or offers on the event purchased. Communication outside these grounds will require your explicit approval, and any email communication can be opted out by the customer.
- By agreeing with these terms and conditions, you agree that Offside Festival may contact you in future for customer feedback, marketing and other events. You will be provided the option to unsubscribe from this service.
- Any further questions on these terms and conditions or other matters should be directed to the appropriate party.
The contact details are:
PO Box 91378